Looking at my Google Doc page for the T&B core rules, it tells me I've not done anything to the rules in a year and a half. I have put together "Quick Start" pages, and I hope this week to do a little playtesting; a couple of players are going to make characters and take a tour through a small tomb to do a bit of grave-robbing. Fun times for all concerned, no doubt.
Off and on, I've worked on this rules set in one form or another for close to 10 years. I know I'm terrible at finishing anything, but I'm feeling renewed motivation these days. My hope is to create the rules set so that, at least in one version, it is available as a Kindle e-book that is well-indexed and interactive enough so that a reader can move around from one section to the other without much fuss. This is actually a lot easier in a touch reader like the iPad, where you can just tap a hyperlink to follow through. I don't know if this will be a successful experiment or not, but I think it is worth persuing; e-books are definitely here to stay, and I think it is possible and advantageous to produce a RPG book as a Kindle-style e-book.
I'm not sure when I'll have an update; hopefully next week I can discuss how the playtesting went and what lessons came about from the session.


0 Yorumlar