Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Stitching News

Two themes today, firstly while the young are out partying on a Saturday night I stayed in and finished the top of the first Cabin quilt, my first ever quilt Eeeek. I am really pleased with it.



I had inspiration from Joy to put hearts on the blank squares which looks really good.


I also had some inspiration from Joy to add some hand stitching. I wanted to mark the year we put up the cabin and name each quilt; for those new, I have two girls so I make two of everything!


So a little Linky-dinky-do with Chrissie to her stitching Sundays, here is my name plate for the quilt. I drew her name and the date with a pencil but just let my needle do the work with the flowers, it was so liberating.


So one down, one more to go, then I need to get onto the construction part with wadding and backing etc.


Part two of my post today is to say - "Look at our lovely giveaway gifts!" I say 'our' because the girls have adopted the hedgehogs, they took them to bed and everything. So sweet. I won a giveaway over at the beautiful blog of Sue from Sweetpea family. I love checking in there to see such lovely crochet projects.



The frenzy of opening a parcel in the post addressed to them both was exciting to see. (Thanks Sue it so made their day)


Just look at this lovely parcel - hedgehogs, stickers, notebook, felt ring, teeny tiny hearts, African flower coasters and the most fabulous hand cream.



A BIG thank you Sue. I feel so lucky. I love this happy post thing, isn't it great? Thanks for stopping by.
Jo xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar