Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Katy Perry on Robert Pattinson: 'I just try to be his friend'



Katy Perry's photo shoot for the September issue of British Elle

At the end of July - and that means that is about to hit the shelves will be the September issue of fresh luster. The cover of one of them - British Elle - adorned Katy Perry. On the pages of the new number 28-year-old singer not only demonstrates the hits of autumn poduimnyh collections Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Alexander Wang and Sacai, but also commented on the news of his personal and creative life. This issue of copyright flavor and release of the new album, and of course, the events in front of a heart - February temporary break with John Mayer, a divorce with Russell Brand and caused uproar chat with Robert Pattinson. About posledenem Kathy says so:
I'm just trying to be his friend.
Recall that the pop star was spotted in the company of actor shortly after it was finally announced his break with Kristen Stewart - not only beloved Robert over the last four years, but the girlfriend Katy Perry. Kristen then regarded as a betrayal of the behavior of Katie - rather than to comfort her friend, she spent time in the company of Robert. That, in turn, claimed that their relationship with Katie - purely platonic. 

In an interview with the singer says:

Kristen I sent a message saying, "I know you've seen it all, but you know, I would never betray you, I do not what I was trying to put in the press. I'm just trying to be a friend to him, but, unfortunately, all of this does not prove it.
In an interview with the heroine numbers also spoke on other topics. 

On a February break-up with John Mayer:
He slowly pulled away, and I realized that I could lose the man I love. Mmne had to make compromises on many issues. I think many women will understand me - we all need to be strong in some cases, but to obey - in the other.
About his failed marriage to Russell Brand:
I'm not interested in taming - I very rebellious.
about his friendship with Rihanna:
I love it! Every time I see her, I feel the light that it emits! This is especially important in the entertainment business, where so much mud. I know a lot of people who are suffering and dying because of it. It's really sad, because they can not help.











Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar