Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Mob Wives' Star Drita D'Avanzo Threatens To 'Smack' Farrah Abraham After A Club Appearance


 Drita Vs Farrah

'Mob Wives' Star Drita Avanzo is now beefing with Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham. The two were a club appearance at Atlantic City. After that, Farrah went to IG live accusing Drita of being ' unprofessional' Farrah did not say her name though






Drita then took to instagram slamming her saying that she is going to 'smack' her

 "I don’t know who you dealt with in the past but you got the wrong motherf—ker. I no longer assault anybody, OK? Because the last time someone tried to test me, they ended up putting me in jail. You’re not worth it. However, I might have to make an exception,” she continued before adding, “But I will tell you one thing, I’m not gonna closed-fist punch your face in, I’m going to open hand smack the f—k out of you, straight up, on sight, just so you know.” 





A post shared by Drita Davanzo (@dritadavanzoladyboss) on




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar