103 is a dusty pink scattered holo shimmer. I wish I could tell you how many coats I used, but I didn't write that down for some reason. As you can see in the shot below, in indirect light like in my lightbox, there is no holo to be seen.
In sunlight, there is some holo:
I could have stopped there and had a perfectly nice conservative look. I didn't stop there. I added Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Topcoat, which has small and large golden holo glitters in a clear base. It also has the new Nina double brush, which I found to be super wide and somewhat unwieldy to use on my first try, and I say that as someone who's gotten used to the fat Sally Hansen Insta Dri and Complete Salon brushes. I did like the polish; it added quite a nice sparkle without being too wild looking to wear to church.
In the sun, it got even more fun:
Here's the whole lineup for this manicure—OPI Nail Envy Sensitive & Peeling, Salon Sciences Instant Artificials, Golden Rose Paris 103, Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Topcoat, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat.
I found this combination quite pleasing to look at, and because the base color wasn't high contrast with my skin, the signs of wear and nailgrowth weren't too obvious. Here is is in the sunlight coming through a window on day six:
Artsy blurry photo on day seven:
Also day seven (I had done a few chip touchups by this point):
I was a tiny bit sad to take this off, actually. It was both restful and entertaining to look at.
Reminder: there's still time to enter my Halloween giveaway if you haven't already.

0 Yorumlar