Jazz&Blues Festival kicks off this Thursday in Jamaica, Jan.26th and closes Jan.28th...The big acts coming down are Celine Dion and Cee-Lo. Now if you're a Jamaican or if you know a Jamaican you'll know Celine is a big deal down here... 'I'm Alive' is a frequently played hit in the dancehall and even at political conferences....don't ask.... But anywho so that's who I'm gearing up to see on Friday! My biggest dilemma is what to wear and even though I came up with three different looks, I'm still clueless sigh but hopefully it will help you guys figure out your looks for one night or all three nights... Boho Chic, Sexy Siren or the Edgy chic...Choose your look and be inspired! :) Hopefully I'll be able to take some pics of patrons on Celine's night and see what everyone came up with. Wish me luck in putting together my own look as well:)
Oh I would definitely suggest platforms or flats, no pumps! And a sling bag or a wristlet so you can keep your hands free to wave when Celine busses "Think Twice".
BOHO CHICSEXY SIRENEDGY CHICAALSO CHECK OUT MY CLOTHING LINE, 'YC', AVAILABLE AT STYLE SAVVY IN 7TH AVENUE PLAZA...OUR LAST COLLECTION, WITH LOVE, 25 HAS PIECES PERFECT FOR JAZZ FEST!! CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND 'LIKE' IT :)
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.290891267626991.59083.218059628243489&type=1#!/pages/YAHDIE-CONSCIOUS/33710193331
0 Yorumlar